Lamina in Goiania Brazil De PARA Techo Raso Panel Ceiling Blanco Ejecutivo Cielo Razo En PVC

Lamina  in Goiania Brazil  De PARA Techo Raso Panel Ceiling Blanco Ejecutivo Cielo Razo En PVC

Lamina De Para Techo Raso Panel Ceiling Blanco Ejecutivo Cielo Razo En Pvc

Cielo Razo En PVC Ceiling are manufactured of PVC and Calcuim carbonate.

PVC panels utilised for wall and ceilings. The pvc panel adopts printing, transfer, scorching foil treatment on the surface area with picket patterns , marble styles , flower pattern and much more colors appropriate for walls and ceilings. different treatment method for different types of wooden grains.

Size Floor Treatment Size Panel Fashion
250×7.5mm EPT two.9m 3.05m five.8m 5.95m or at EPT Flat

5 Water-proof , easy set up
6 Inside Ceiling Decoration or Wall Decoration
seven line color : sliver,gloden,yellow,blue or EPT
eight Can meet diverse buyer styles, can be utilized in
General public areas these kinds of as: searching malls / faculties / hospitals / financial institutions / dining establishments / lodges
or house installations this kind of as: kitchen area / lavatory / residing area / bedroom / aisle

Color Layout:

offer different coloration types on surface area like picket shade /marble colour /wallpaper coloration sequence from ligEPT to dark ,from simple to Luxury ,from traditional to trendy with above 2000 varieties colour patterns ,You can make contact with us for more colour and panel variations .

EPT For Corner
Largely use clips : U CLIPS / Top CLIPS(Corner Cove)
Customer can get the clips as distinct decoration need to have

Our payment phrase : 30% as pre-payment to commence the orEPT, remaining 70% ahead of loading
And with 14-twenty daEPTproduction time soon after the orEPTconfirm and pre-payment completed .

A lot more Area Treatment We Can Offer : very hot stamping , substantial gloosy , regular gloosy and lamination

PVC Ceiling Panel produced of this materials is deservedly enEPTed fantastic popularity among the clients for many motives:

one Swift and simple set up
2 Watertight, color quickly and easy to take treatment of
three For use through the home
4 For partitions and ceilings
5 Environmentally helpful 100% recyclable and sustainable
6 It can be developed in accordance to customer’s provided samples.
7 Different patterns accessible to fit all d eacutecor

White Panel Type Width Thickness
Middle Groove 200mm 250mm six/7mm
Flat 200mm 250mm six/7/8mm
Two Groove 250mm 300mm 8.5mm
Floor Treatment EPT , Scorching stamping or Large Shiny

White coloration is the fundamentally colour designs scorching sale for each and every market , it’s simple and thoroughly clean ,suitable for almost all decoration scenes .

When you headache with the color selection, white color is your greatest option .

Lamina  in Goiania Brazil  De PARA Techo Raso Panel Ceiling Blanco Ejecutivo Cielo Razo En PVC

Lamina  in Goiania Brazil  De PARA Techo Raso Panel Ceiling Blanco Ejecutivo Cielo Razo En PVC

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *