HPMC – Hydroxypropyl methyl cellulose
Constructing Supplies Thickener Powders Drinking water-Resistant Putty HPMC Cellulose
HS Code: 3912, 3900
CAS: 9004-sixty five-3
EPT Hydroxypropyl Methyl Cellulose (HPMC) is a nonionic cellulose ether polymer with various chemical homes depending on the diverse degree of modification and substitution of the substituent teams. It is odorless, tasteless, non-toXiHu (West Lake) Dis.c cellulose ethers made from all-natural substantial molecular cellulose by way of series of chemical processing and reached. It is white powEPTwith excellent h2o solubility. It has thickening, adhesion, dispersing, emulsifying, film, suspended, adsorption, gel, and protective colloid qualities of surface area activity and maintains humidity function properties and so forth. Primarily utilised in design components, coatings market, synthetic resin, ceramic sector, textile, agriculture, daily chemical and other EPT.
HPMC Molecular System:
Note: R=degree of polymerization, R=H or CH3 or CH2CHOHCH3
CAS No.: 9004-sixty five-3
HPMC Complex Knowledge
|Look||White or yellowish powder|
|Hydroxypropoxyl content (wt%)||7.-12.|
Decline on drying(wt%)
Viscosity (Brookfield RVT2%, twenty ordmC)
1. Carbonization temperature: 280-three hundred deg C
2. Density: 370-380g/l
3. Surface area tension: two% aqueous solution is 42-56dyn/cm
four. Solubility: soluble in water and some solvents, such as ethanol/h2o, propanol/h2o, and so forth. in suitable proportions.
5. No ionic charge: It is non-ionic, it does not mix with metallic salts and ionic organics to type insoluble precipitates.
6. Thermal gel property: Gel will be fashioned when the aqueous resolution of cellulose is heated to a specific temperature, and a remedy will be after cooling.
seven. PH worth balance: it has a broad assortment of pH values.
8. Drinking water retention: It has excellent drinking water retention homes, generating the moisture not straightforward to get rid of or be absorbed way too rapidly by the substrate. Some EPT grades operate well in substantial temperature environments.
nine. Thickening: its aqueous answer technique has the thickening house, and the consistence is related to the viscosity of the merchandise utilised and the kind of compound.
ten. Film development: It can be manufactured into a clear, tough, comfortable movie with superb resistance to grease.
11. Adhesion: It can be utilised as a binEPTfor tile adhesives, pigments, tobacco merchandise, paper items, coating etc.
12. Suspension: It can avoid the precipitation of solid particles, because the formation of sediment can be inhibited.
13. Protecting colloid: It can avert modest granules or particles forming a mass.
14. Emulsification: The emulsion liquid can be stabilized by decreasing the surface and interfacial tension and thickening the aqueous section.
15. Anti-sagging: It can improve the thixotropy of the merchandise, so that the concluded merchandise does not slip even at considerate thickness.
sixteen. Wetting potential: Cellulose has the property of wetting the substrate, no curling even if applied to a EPT substrate.
17. Open time: It can increase the hardening time of the merchandise, make the uncooked supplies totally hydrated, and increase the tensile power and fleXiHu (West Lake) Dis.bility of the merchandise.
1. Binder: Utilized as a thickener and binEPTin the adhesive formulation.
two. Ceramic: provides lubricity, h2o retention and will increase the authentic energy of the ceramic embryo.
3. Constructing resources: miXiHu (West Lake) Dis.ng into cement, so that cement mortar, plaster and gypsum elements have h2o retention qualities and increase their workability.
four. Cosmetics: Control rheology to give the product the rigEPT viscosity, emulsification, steadiness, lubricity and foam balance, and surfactant compatibility.
five. Leather: It is utilised as a thickener and h2o reXiHu (West Lake) Dis.Hu (West Lake) Dis. agent for leather surface protecting rubber when it is processed and dried throughout leather-based processing.
6. LaEPT coating: as a protective colloid, thickener and pigment dispersant
7. Paint stripper: Conducive to the compatibility of water and natural solvents, thickener in blade coating and rinse-off paint remover
eight. Paper goods: film forming agent for surface sizing or oil repellent coatings.
9. Plywood: Changing the rheology of the binder
ten. Various resins and rubbers: fiber bolstered plastic molding launch agent, water based mostly coating emulsifiers, thickeners and stabilizers.
eleven. Textiles: as a textile sizing material, thickeners and stabilizers in printing paste or laEPT paints.
HPMC EPT amp Storage amp Shelf Daily life
HPMC hydroxypropyl methyl cellulose
one. EPT: twenty five kg / bag (EPT EPT and weigEPT available)
two. Interior: PE plastic film bag, outer: PP woven bag.
three. Storage: Keep in a ventilated, great, dry atmosphere, to stop the EPTand rain.
four. Shelf daily life: 12 months considering that the creation date.Please make test before use if the product is out of the expiring day.
For far more data about Cellulose HPMC, please make contact with us!